Helping achieve successful outcomes on policy change initiatives through detailed analysis, thoughtful solutions, and effective supporting resources.
Research & Analysis
Exploring environmental health problems and defining sustainable solutions through insightful analysis of science, policy and practice.
Crafting outreach strategies for educating communities and building coalitions to support actions that protect people and our environment.
Designing and implementing informed and strategic actions that build support for smart environmental health policies and legislation.
- Navigating agency and legislative processes at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Analyzing policy options and crafting model policy solutions.
- Skillful legislative drafting, from introduction to successful passage.
- Creating informative briefing materials for decision-makers, stakeholders, and the public.
- Designing effective public comment and stakeholder outreach processes.
- Understanding the regulatory context and tracking legislative developments.
Research & Analysis
- Insightful framing of health and environmental threats and policy approaches.
- In-depth research and translation of current science and practice.
- Identifying safer and more sustainable practices.
- Supporting policy processes with essential and comprehensive information and analysis.
- Writing effective reports, talking points, fact sheets, and FAQs.
- Evaluating policies and programs, and applying continuous improvement.
- Identifying and engaging stakeholders and community partners.
- Building effective coalitions that work together on policy solutions.
- Clearly communicating complex technical, regulatory, and policy information.
- Effective communications with diverse audiences on complex issues.
- Identifying experts and leveraging community resources.
- Developing engaging and informative presentations and outreach materials.
- Dedicated advocacy for healthier communities, prevention, and sustainability.
- Strategic implementation of policy change campaigns.
- Crafting effective advocacy messages for elected officials, the media, and the public.
- Informing and influencing agencies, decision-makers, and elected officials.
- Finding common ground solutions while pushing for protective and effective policies.
- Countering opposition arguments and navigating the political environment.